Saturday, May 9, 2009

10 days until we leave...

It is ten days exactly until we leave for Uganda! I am so excited and can't wait to see all that God has planned for our journey. I just thought I would say a quick hello and tell you a little about me Rebeccah. The others will tell about themselves in later post to come. I am Rebeccah. I am from the South and go to a christian university where I am studying childrens ministry and mission. I really feel like God has called me into full time ministry and this trip this summer is one step closer I feel to what God is preparing me for in the future. Well enough about me. Our team is amazing and I can't wait to see all that God is going to be doing. I really want to thank all of you who have supported me and and my team and are making it possible for all of us to go. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks to all that will be praying for us. We all look forward to keeping you all updated on what is going on and how God is working in us and through us.


Prayer Request:1. Teams Health before we go
2. That the Lord will be preparing the hearts of the people in Uganda
3. Safety traveling and preparation

God Bless,
Da Team - Rebeccah

No comments:

Post a Comment