Monday, May 18, 2009

The Big Day- Leaving for Uganda!!! <3



Hey Guys,
So its Rebeccah this time. I am thrilled today my team and I leave for Uganda! I can't believe the day has come. As many of you guys know I have never been to Africa so this is all going to be a new adventure to me and I am so ready for it. I have dreamed about going to Africa ever since I was young and now it is coming soon. I was telling my friend Rachel yesterday that it just does not seem real. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would get such an amazing opportunity. I am finally all packed and ready to go. I wanted to thank each and everyone one of you for all of your prayers and support. The four main people I want to thank is my grandparents Florence and Jerry! Thanks for helping me out so much and being such a great support to me and my family! I don't know who I would be if I didn't have you guys for my grandparents. Grandaddy I can't wait to tell you the amazing stories from start to finish like I do every trip lol. Granny I can't wait to see you and tell you about all the amazing children. Thanks a million! I especially want to thank my mom and dad Bob and Debbie. I really just kinda through this trip on them. They didn't want me to go at first but then they became my biggest support and have been so encouraging and amazing through this whole long journey.They have been so awesome and helped me while at school and home to get ready! I love you both very Much!
Any ways enough with all the shout outs lol. I am so excited to see all that God is going to do on this trip! It is going to be so amazing. Please pray for our team for our
1. That God will use us and move the people of Uganda's hearts
2. Our health and safety
3. For our families as we are away.
Can't wait to share with you guys all that God is doing and how he is working when we get there.
We love you all!
In Christ Love,
Rebeccah
Mark 16:15

1 comment:

  1. We love you Rebeccah and we are praying for all of you each day. Stay strong in your faith. Love, Granny and Grandaddy

    ReplyDelete