Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Praising God in all Circumstance

Hey Guys,
This is Rebeccah!! I am having a blast here in Uganda. I have been learning so much while I am here. The other day I was reading Isaiah 45 it is such an amazing chapter it really challenged me in my walk with the Lord and my faith as well. I have gotten to participate in some awesome tribal dances. It is so fun learning about there culture. My thoughts are everywhere right now cuz I have so little time to share with u all what all God is doing. So sorry now for the scambled thoughts. One thing I have really seen is these kids praise God despite their conditions. It really makes me question do I do that when I am going through a hard time. I challenge you. If u are going through a hard time to really just praise God despite whatever may be happening. Our theme for the trip that we really want to hit home to these kids is that GOD IS THE SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER. Hope you all are good and we look forward to keeping you guys updated.

Love,
Bec Branden and Happy 15th early birthday!!

6 comments:

  1. Rebeccah I know you have seen some really hard things. a lot of pain and suffering from your e-mailyour mom forwarded. Remember- God is with us always . His promise of Hope_ Psalm 71:5 and his promise of Strength .Col:1:11 praying for you and all your team and the children and Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beccah! it's rachel faith!
    i love you and miss you!
    i'm praying for you! i am so so so proud of you and everyone. it's amazing what y'all are doing I wish I could be there with you!
    God is with you! He always is! be comforted by that. If you're home sick your Daddy's with you! He is the love of your life! He is the love of my life!

    all my prayers!
    I love you very much!
    -Rachel Burrill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebeccah, we love you and we are praying for you and we know God is doing exciting things in your life. Take it all in. We know this experience will be such a blessing to you and others. Aunt Susan, Grayson, Chandler asnd Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandaddy wanted me to say: What is a normal day like? We can't wait to hear of how God is using you all in Uganda. We are so proud of you and da team. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey this is Rebeccah!! Normal day for us Grandaddy is breakfast then we have been working on building huts and then we go to the camps and share the gospel!! It is truly lifechanging! I love you all and miss u!! Rachel I miss ya and love ya!!Thanks for all the prayers aunt susan!! I appreciate it!! I think this is the easiest way to talk to u guys is on here cuz it uploads fast and easy!! Hope u all are good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey this is Rebeccah!! Normal day for us Grandaddy is breakfast then we have been working on building huts and then we go to the camps and share the gospel!! It is truly lifechanging! I love you all and miss u!! Rachel I miss ya and love ya!!Thanks for all the prayers aunt susan!! I appreciate it!! I think this is the easiest way to talk to u guys is on here cuz it uploads fast and easy!! Hope u all are good!!

    ReplyDelete