Friday, May 29, 2009

OFF 2 THE LAND!!

Hey Everyone!!
Its Beccah!! So in about an our my team and I our off to the land where we will be doing alot of construction work and getting things ready for the children at the safe house. I just wanted to tell my parents that I am ok and went to the hospital and got medicine and I am back to being healthy again. Sorry I didn't call. Anyways my team and I are so very excited to see all that God is going to do while on the land and when we return. We are not sure if we will have internet while at the land but we will try some how to keep u updated.
This week has been a really cool week for me and the team we have really seen God move in us and through us. We have had many decisions for Christ made. Its been really cool to see God work. We also got to spend time with kids at the safe house. They are truly little angels of God. To think of all the hardship the have seen is heartbreaking but seeing how God can restore a broken heart and life is amazing. Charles and Rose have just been absolutely amazing to us. For those of you that don't know they are the ones who run the safe house. Well my time is about up. I love you and miss you all!!!!!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!

Love,
Beccah :) Psalm 18:2

1 comment:

  1. You guys are amazing--and Becca---the hospital--does that have anything to do with your last post praising God in all circumstances! I guess it's not until we experience a few storms that we get to walk on water--I hope that has been your experience--glad to hear you are better--Hope you are keeping Lindz in line--maybe you two can practice carrying water on your heads and amaze the girls on your floor next year!--this is lindsey's mom--
    thanks for setting up this blog, it has been a life saver and a great way to keep in touch--thanks so much

    ReplyDelete