Saturday, May 30, 2009

At the land!

Hey!!
Its Beccah!! We are at the land. We got stopped by police today but Charles of VOH took care off everything. We made it safe and sound. We met Bill 2! He is really nice. We are using his computer for internet while we are here. For those of u who know pastor greg king of CBC he reminds me alot of him lol. We are all staying in mud huts with triple decker bunk beds with mosqito nets on them. We also went fishing on the Nile river today but had no luck. We rode a boat across the nile and then had dinner. Well that was our fun filled day. Tomorrow we start real hard work. I am really excited to see all that is to come. Hope u all are well!

4 comments:

  1. Heard you were sick, prayng you get feeling better quick. Hang in there. We are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebeccah (I messed up my last comment. our ss class prayer chain lifted you up yesterday. So thankful you are better now. We love you. Your beds sound a lot better than what I expected. and so thankful for that one toliet. You take care and God Bless each of you. Hug all the little children for us. G&G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Granny I really appreciate it! I am doing alot better

    ReplyDelete