Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SET THE WORLD ON FIRE!! 6 DAYS

Hey Everyone,
It's Rebeccah again...so we have exactly 6days until we leave. The excitement in me is growing. I can't wait to see what all God has planned. But I have to be honest I haven't been preparing my heart for the trip. I have so occupied with some decision about next year pertaining to what I want to study and all that. I am just going to be completely honest here I have no idea what God has called me to do with my life except fulltime ministry so I am just going to really fully surrender all my worry to Lord. I am doing myself no good to worry about stuff I cannot control. I think all of us go through these times at some point in our lives. So tonight I did just that. I was just listening tomy favorite song by Britt Nichole " Set The World on Fire".



This is me and Britt Nichole this past summer

It made me feel at peace with this upcoming trip! I really feel thatGod is going to do amazing work in my life and the rest of my teams life as well. I just wanted to share with you guys what has been going on in my heart and in my head. I also wanted to share a memory of the my favorite artist who wrote such an inspiring song to make me really want to SET THE WORLD ON FIRE 4 CHRIST. I hope each and everyone of you are doing great. Sorry if this is a little off topic of Uganda.It was just on my heart! :)

Serving Him,
Da Team- Rebeccah
Mark 16:15

No comments:

Post a Comment